Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shadow and the Beef Lung Treats



I stopped over to visit some friends recently and brought along a bag of our Happy N’ Healthy 100% Organic Lung Treats for Shadow, their 8-year-old German Shepherd. I’ve known Shadow since she was a puppy and she’s a sweet dog. Big – and her bark can be intimidating – but sweet.

Before I even managed to get into the house, Shadow was jumping on me because she smelled the bag of Treats! I guess I probably shouldn’t have opened the bag until I got inside, huh?! Shadow has been trained not to jump on people, but she apparently couldn’t resist.

Once we gave her one, she settled down and happily munched on the Treat, which is packed with protein and is delicious to dogs.

We wanted to see if she’d hold the bag in her mouth for a photo op, but nothin’ doin’! Instead, she situated the bag between her two front paws and proceeded to try to get her nose into the bag. I’m not sure, but I suspect at that moment, she wished she had opposable thumbs in order to pull out another Treat! When she couldn't get another Treat out of the bag, she put her paw on the bag to show us they were hers. And she didn't move from that spot for the duration of my visit.

I felt good giving Shadow a bag of our Treats and her owners were happy knowing that she was getting 100% organic Treats with nothing artificial added. They are 100% organic. Plus, they are sold at Whole Foods – and the closest store is only about 5 miles away at 3670 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. in Columbus, OH.

No comments:

Post a Comment